This role could be based at any of our UK offices
Closing date is 4th September but we would encourage early applications
Salary £35,000 to £72,500 pa depending on experience
We are looking for people to join our growing Cyber Group through the recruitment of an Enterprise Architect. You will be assigned across vertical business/industry sectors within the company's client base which currently comprises Defence, Security, Energy, Health and Transport and industry. This group of verticals is expected to grow to reflect the ubiquitous nature of digital systems.
We are looking for an Digital Systems Architect to join our Cyber Advisory Team to work with our clients to help them understand, model and manage information to drive their future business. We are particularly looking for individuals who are able to help organisations shape their future digital landscapes, having the ability to take complexity and to simplify it so it can be understood across all levels within an organisation.
We are looking for individuals who have experience across the following areas:
- Digital, an understanding of digital systems and how they have become critical across all departments in large organisations.
- Systems Engineering, being able to take a holistic approach to solving problems.
- System Design and Modelling. Business, operational or concept development, system architecture and decomposition, requirements development and management. Being familiar with architectural frameworks and modelling languages
- Appreciation of Business Change. The people and process side to introducing digital systems and the subsequent change to businesses
This role will be client facing and successful candidates are expected to work in a dynamic fast paced consultancy environment. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experiences
You will ideally have Systems Engineering experience or similar background and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider or systems integrator provided they operate within one or more of our key markets. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to demonstrate good customer relationship management skills.
You will have a good degree in a science, computing or engineering subject. Membership of a relevant professional body would be advantageous. Successful candidates will need some experience or aptitude for leading or contributing to bids and tenders and ideally have an understanding of project management in a commercial environment.
There will be opportunities at all levels for ambitious candidates who have a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
- Excellent Cyber & ICT technical knowledge
- Consultancy skills working with clients and potentially as part of an embedded client team
- Excellent systems engineering and problem solving abilities
- Facilitation skills fostering a team approach and managing effective meetings
- Communication skills: Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional qualifications in a relevant discipline, and evidence of further continual personnel development.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.