Please note this role could be based at any of our 10 UK offices but ideally Dorking or Bristol
We are a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative engineering to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. Our people join us to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Our people stay with us because they value our supportive team environment and the career opportunities provided by our sustained growth.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Frazer-Nash has recently gone live with D365 and is looking for a D365 Administrator to support the business with post go-live D365 system, integration, or data issues. This includes the administration of D365 including Power Platform Flow.
A key element of the role will be to support the delivery of new enhancements to D365 as well as identifying and resolving technical problems. Consequently, this role will require a good blend of business knowledge alongside the technical skills required to administrate D365.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Provide tier 1 support including, but not limited to, the following business processes, system configurations and integrations
- Power Platform data flow integrations monitoring and reconciliation
- Be able to triage issues with the data flow and assist the business with resolution
- General ledger management
- Customer billings
- Procurement, supplier invoicing and payments
- Month-end and year-end processing
- Projects (using PSA in CE and PMA in FinOps) and financial statements
- Security roles assignment and maintenance
- Work with our Industry Support Partner and internal Team on design and delivery of business change requests or defect fixes including the identification and validation of data change requests
- Proactively communicates around status, risks, new ideas, in regard to implementation and support
- Understand FNC agreed Process Flows and Key Business Decisions and rationalise business change request or incidents in line with the accepted solution
- Ensure that the configuration & set-up of the solution is kept up to date to meet business needs aligned with D365 functionality changes and enhancements
- Coordinating the creation and maintenance of D365 system documentation
- Participate in D365 and 3rd party product knowledge transfer activities
- Support systems integration and regression testing activities
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- On boarding new tier 1 support analysts
- Develop relationships with the business, support partner and IT