This role could be based in our Dorking, Bristol or Basingstoke office depending on the successful candidates preference
We are a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative solutions to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. Our people join us to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Our people stay with us because they value our supportive team environment and the career opportunities provided by our sustained growth.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us. We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
We provide architecture, design and analysis services for complex systems and to support organisational transformation. We employ standards-based Architecture methodologies, including TOGAF and NATO NAFv4 together with modelling languages including: ArchiMate, UML & BPMN.
As part of our Data Science and Systems Department, we are looking for exceptional people to expand our Information Systems Group, who are working on projects with clients across Defence, Government and Health, Energy and Transport and Infrastructure.
Your contribution will help drive the development of our digital capability by delivering high quality technical advice and systems based problem-solving expertise. There are opportunities at all levels for ambitious candidates who have a real desire to take their career forward and be part of the development of this growing team.
We are looking for junior and senior candidates with a background in at least one of the Architecture or Systems Engineering disciplines below, and will have applied these skills while working for a consultancy, services provider or systems integrator operating within one of our key markets:
- Enterprise Architecture: including Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, NAF and MODAF, and modelling languages such as ArchiMate and UML.
- Business/ Service Architecture: including Strategy Development, Business Process Re-engineering and Service Architecture.
- Solution Architecture: with a particular focus on service orientated architectures for enterprise systems.
- Data Architecture: including Data Modelling, Ontologies, Master Data Management and Data Governance.
Applications from candidates with experience of Open Systems Architecture would be particularly welcomed.
The role will be client facing and successful candidates are expected to work in a dynamic, fast-paced consultancy environment. Depending on level, candidates will be expected to lead and manage projects and significantly contribute to/lead development of new business.
Importantly, you should be flexible, comfortable blurring the boundaries of the above disciplines and taking a customer focussed, pragmatic architectural approach to business transformation, based on a sound understanding of the underlying processes/approaches.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude
- Sound technical understanding and experience of one or more fields of enterprise architecture outlined above
- Good degree in a relevant science, computing or engineering subject
- Comfortable at engaging and leading clients through technical subjects
- Experience of applying these skills within one or more of our core industry sectors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Relevant second degree/PhD
- Track record of bid writing and developing new business (depending on level)
- Experience of managing projects (depending on level)