Join our Digital Assurance team and you will work closely with our systems experts to deliver independent technical support and solve difficult assurance and safety problems. This includes assurance of traditional complex digital systems, data safety, autonomous systems including artificial intelligence and machine learning, and cyber security. You will also have the chance to support research to innovate the future of digital assurance.
We embrace diversity, innovation, collaboration, and fulfilment as key themes which help us achieve a sustainable growing business which creates opportunity for our people and does things that matter in the world.
If you crave diversity of work. If you want to do things that matter with your career, for an organisation which cares, within an environment which trusts our people to deliver success, we look forward to exploring if we may be a fit with your future career goals.
The world and our clients have lots of problems and we get a kick out of finding engineering and technology solutions to these problems.
We like problems at Frazer-Nash.
- Space-based Solar Power - How do we move to clean, sustainable energy?
- Cyber Threats - How do we stay secure in a changing world?
- Digital future - How do we develop smart affordable infrastructure?
- Drones - How do we develop trusted autonomous systems?
Our people are our greatest assets.
Frazer-Nash offers excellent opportunities for graduates and postgraduates to experience challenging and interesting work that makes a difference in the world;
- You will use your skills and talents to ensure a sustainable future for society.
- Your work will help deliver a safe and secure world, where natural resources are conserved, and clean energy is available to all.
- You will focus on actions to reduce climate change; supporting rapid and far-reaching transformations in the delivery of energy, security, industry, and transport.
Working within a consultancy environment offers the chance to experience a wide variety of projects and you'll be given the opportunity to bid for, win, work, manage projects, people and clients, and expand your technical and consultancy skills.
Clear career pathways will help you to develop and nurture your potential as you grow within your role, leading to exciting future career prospects and promotion. We will support and encourage your ideas and also give you the opportunity to work directly with our clients, helping you to build strong professional relationships and networks.
You will join us with an excellent academic record and we will support your career development so that you achieve further professional qualifications including Chartership, usually with 4 years of joining. Our Professional Development Scheme (PDS) is accredited by five professional institutions (IMechE, RAeS, IET, RINA & IoP) and you will be assigned a mentor who will work with you to develop your own individual development plan.
We are looking for candidates with commitment and enthusiasm who want to work with our Digital Assurance Team. Candidates may have a degree or relevant experience in:
- Systems Engineering
- Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
However, we are always looking for candidates that bring something different. So while you may have studied something directly related to our work, you could also have any STEM degree. You’ll also need:
- An open-minded, curious, collaborative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Initiative, drive and adaptability to build your desired career, with support from our leaders.
- A love of learning and applying of new perspectives to your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to produce concise and professional reports.
- The ability to work well in both a team environment and on your own initiative.
The nature of our work means that we sometimes require staff to access Government material, it is therefore necessary for all of our employees to gain appropriate security clearance. We will apply for clearance if you have successfully been selected for a position, and we will decide if we can successfully gain full clearance on your behalf based on the content of your application. Any offer of employment is subject to this requirement being met.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Applications will be considered at time of receipt so we encourage early applications. The closing date for this role is Friday 31st December 2020