Our people are at the very heart of what we do. They are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges and to make a positive impact on the world. We want all of our people to feel they belong. Confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
Working within a consultancy environment offers the chance to experience a wide variety of projects across a range of industry sectors: You will join us with an excellent academic record and an ambition to work on projects that help make the world safe, secure and sustainable. In return we will commit to your ongoing learning & career development. This will help you to achieve relevant professional qualifications, such as chartership, and to enjoy a rewarding career at Frazer-Nash. To support this you will join our professional development scheme. On this scheme we will:
- Assign you a mentor: Your mentor will work with you to develop your own individual development plan. This will help you to gain the necessary skills and experience to become chartered.
- Nurture your potential as you grow within your role and steer yourself towards new and exciting future career prospects.
- Encourage your ideas in an impactful, meaningful way.
- Give you the opportunity to:
- Work directly with our clients. Sometimes this will include time embedded within our client’s teams gaining hands-on insights and knowledge.
- Work on multidisciplinary projects with a diverse range of technical groups across the business.
Work on projects that make a difference, whilst developing yourself at each step of the project lifecycle, from winning work to managing project delivery.
We are interested in hearing from excellent candidates who want to work in our Sustainability & Environmental Group. As a minimum requirement you’ll need to have obtained, or be predicted to obtain, a 2:1 in your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. You may have relevant experience from university courses, & modules, similar to any of the following list:
- Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Environmental Law;
- Strategic Environmental Assessment;
- Environmental Appraisal & Audit;
- Climate Change & Development;
- Climate Change Impacts & Adaptation;
- Low Carbon Development;
- Environmental Data Analysis / Interpretation;
- Sustainable Development;
- Natural Resource Management;
- Carbon Management, Accounting & Reporting;
- Climate Change Economics;
- Numerical Models in Environmental Science;
- GIS & Remote Sensing.
When submitting your application we will want to see in your CV, and Cover Letter, details of your degree, educational background and working experience. We are looking to see how you are organised and methodical in your approach when meeting deadlines and managing internal and external requirements. Show us the collaborative qualities and experience you have to work in a consultancy environment.
The nature of our work means that we sometimes require staff to access Government material, it is therefore necessary for all of our employees to gain appropriate security clearance. We will apply for clearance if you have successfully been selected for a position, and we will decide if we can successfully gain full clearance on your behalf based on the content of your application. Any offer of employment is subject to this requirement being met.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Applications will be considered at time of receipt so we encourage early applications. The closing date for this role is Friday 31st December 2020.