Information Security Consultant
Potential for flexible location: Basingstoke, Bristol, Burton, Dorchester, Dorking, Glasgow, Gloucester, Plymouth, Warrington
Frazer-Nash has an established team of information and system security professionals working on both security-specific and multi-disciplinary assignments alongside our physical security, safety, systems and engineering colleagues across the business.
We are expanding our team in order to deliver our growing portfolio of projects. The roles will suit qualified professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working on projects that frequently involve new and innovative technologies across enterprise systems.
Consultants can be based in any of our United Kingdom offices, but will sometimes work on client sites. In return, we offer challenging and rewarding work and a competitive rewards package.
We require knowledgeable and conscientious individuals who are looking for a challenging role delivering real benefits to clients on a full or part-time basis. You will work on assignments, which vary in nature and size, and will be expected to contribute to managing project delivery and winning new business
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems, technical refresh plans and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to clients’ business environments and priorities; and
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans.
The following requirements are essential to the role:
- Have experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments;
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area