Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
We are looking to grow our capability to deliver C4ISR research through the recruitment of specialists who have expertise in some, or all, of: intelligence analysis, imagery analysis, synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data analysis, software development.
The role will be focussed on supporting research to develop cutting-edge tools and techniques, with the expectation that some of the work will be supporting projects based at MoD sites in Cambridgeshire. A higher-level security clearance will be required. When not on site, we support remote working, which could be conducted from anywhere within the UK.
We are seeking talented individuals, who also have an aptitude, or the potential, to provide consultancy services to our wider client-base.
Successful candidates are likely to have a solid technical and research foundation, derived from either an academic or professional track record (>3 years).
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experienced creating novel software within development teams using modern software engineering approaches;
- Accurate in your written and verbal communication, and able to adapt your language to a wide range of audiences including customers, internal stakeholders and conferences;
- Able to build trusted relationships and to rapidly establish a reputation for enthusiasm, delivery and reliability;
- Confident working autonomously, and taking ownership of delivery; and
- Willing to learn and work flexibly outside of your primary area of expertise.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Academic or professional track record (>3 years) at the cutting-edge of imagery analysis