Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us. We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
We are aiming to grow our capability to deliver C4ISR research related to the future of Land ISTAR.
To meet this aim, we are seeking talented individuals, who aspire to improve intelligence gathering in the Land Domain and have experience of planning, developing and testing intelligence processing technologies and supporting information systems.
Successful candidates are likely to have a solid technical background, experience of the systems engineering lifecycle for software or information systems in Defence projects, and also have an aptitude, or the potential, to provide consultancy services to our wider client-base.
We welcome applications at various career stages and experience levels.
The role can be delivered from any of our various UK office locations working flexibly within virtual teams. Successful applicants can expect to have some need to support client meetings and on-site projects, as and when these occur, at MoD sites in Wiltshire/Hampshire/Dorset.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experience of Land ISTAR and the development of intelligence gathering or processing technology;
- Experienced with the activities within typical systems engineering lifecycles;
- Accurate in your written and verbal communication, and able to adapt your language to a wide range of audiences including customers, internal stakeholders and conferences;
- Able to build trusted relationships and to rapidly establish a reputation for enthusiasm, delivery and reliability;
- Confident working autonomously, and taking ownership of delivery; and
- Willing to learn and work flexibly outside of your primary area of expertise
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experienced in the planning and management of projects; and
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art information management approaches and systems