Salary Range: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
The closing date for this role is 19th August but we would encourage early applications.
Programme & Management Consultancy is the project management and PMO consultancy division of Frazer-Nash. We operate across all our markets, from large and complex defence programmes to some of the largest infrastructure programmes in Europe.
We have been extremely successful over the last 5 years, developing a compelling service that our customers value highly, and due to this success, we are looking for individuals to join and help us on this continued growth.
We focus on providing P3M and PMO delivery and advisory support to our clients.
As a Frazer-Nash Project Management Consultant, you may find yourself performing any of the following roles:
- Operating within a team to collectively deliver large and complex programmes for our clients.
- Embedded as an individual within a client to deliver projects or programmes on their behalf.
- Providing project management or project controls advice to clients.
- Designing, implementing, and operating PMOs across the P3M spectrum.
- Leading Frazer-Nash's large, multi-disciplinary and complex programmes.
In all cases, you will develop and adapt your knowledge, skills, and methodologies to meet the needs of our clients, drawing on your expertise to enable their success.
You will have operated in a project manager or PMO specialist role in complex project and programme environments. You will have developed a strong understanding of best practice in project management competencies and be able to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels within an organisation.
Using your knowledge and experience, you will be able to advise, guide, train and consult clients on how to utilise and/or implement effective project and programme management practices.
As well as your P3M expertise, you will also be a strong communicator, natural problem-solver and valued member of any team. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
We would be delighted to talk about flexibility in both working patterns and location, what matters to us is working with great people with the skills and mind-set to join our team
- Good experience in complex projects or programmes as a project manager or PMO specialist.
- Good understanding of the various project management methodologies.
- Ability to identify problems within existing projects and highlight/ implement solutions.
- Can actively work within a team.
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- APM PMQ qualified (or similar).
- Experience of designing, implementing and operating PMOs.
- Experience of managing projects utilising both Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Experience of advising clients on how to improve their project and programme management practices.
- Experience of project and programme delivery in key sectors (notably defence, energy & government infrastructure).