Salary range is £40,000pa - £50,000pa depending on experience.
Closing date is 7th July however we do encourage early applications.
Our Safety & Assurance team is involved in a wide range of projects for clients who operate in highly regulated environments, and who use their expertise to support national security.
To support strong market demand and the ongoing development and growth of our people we are looking for a safety and assurance engineer to join our team in Burton-Upon-Trent.
Experience in the safety domain including:
- Safety Legislation, Regulation and Policy
- Derivation of Safety Functional Requirements
- Hazard Identification / Hazard Analysis / Fault Sequence Assessment
- Deterministic and /or Probabilistic Safety Assessment o Engineering Design Substantiation
- Safety Case development and authoring
- Safety management and its application throughout the equipment lifecycle; including design, operation, and decommissioning
- The ability to build relationships both externally with our clients and internally with our delivery teams and support functions,
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.