Office locations for this role include - Bristol, Burton, Warrington, Leatherhead (Based in our Dorking office until July 2022) and Glasgow.
Salary range is £45,000pa - £75,000pa depending on experience.
Closing date is 31st August 2022 however we encourage early applications.
Do you want to help us create a safe and secure world through the delivery of transformational and trusted autonomous technologies?
We seek to develop novel autonomous systems for a better world, working with the latest sensors, deploying our technology to advanced computing platforms and experimenting with novel vehicles.
Our team works closely with customers and users, ensuring we are solving real problems in a way that can be deployed in real situations. This means the systems we develop must be safe, reliable and trustworthy.
We are looking to grow our team with intelligent, talented and motivated people to continue to deliver transformational technology.
The role presents a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and see your ideas deployed in the real world, becoming a key figurehead within our Engineering Area. We often work on projects which develop ideas into live system demonstrations in 12 months or less.
This rapid development cycle can only succeed with a team which has the skills and abilities to understand and solve unexpected challenges.
To achieve this, you will be:
• Researching and understanding the current state of the art to select the best set of technologies to apply to the problem.
• Developing and integrating the solutions to work in simulations and on physical platforms to characterise and develop performance.
• Working with customers and users to understand their needs and constraints, developing concepts and methods which could solve their problems.
• Supporting trials and demonstrations to customers and users.
Your role would focus on specifying, developing and delivering AI based technical solutions. You would be supported in taking a senior project role, which would likely involve capability development, client engagement, project and financial responsibility.
You would have the opportunity to keep developing your own technical and consultancy skills, but also to mentor and support more junior staff helping them reach their potential.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit your CV along with a short covering letter detailing why you feel you’d be a good fit for this role.
This role would suit someone with solid technical experience looking to take the next step and move into a wider leadership role.
Our ideal team member would meet the following requirements:
• Experience specifying, developing, and deploying AI approaches to solve real-world problems.
• Strong experience in modern computer vision techniques
• Ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Skilled with common Python deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow and PyTorch)
• Experience in deploying to edge AI hardware
We’d love to hear if you have any other relevant experience, such as experience of geo spatial data processing, generative AI techniques, reinforcement learning, optimisation or non-visible sensing technologies.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.