Closing date is 29th October however we encourage early applications.
Location is felxible across our UK offices
Salary range is £50,000 - £70,000pa depending on experience.
Want to use your expertise to make lives safe and sustainable supporting the transport infrastructure of the UK?
Our Rail Safety team have had great success in supporting mainline railway projects and in the future are anticipating growth in metro system projects. To support a strong market demand and the ongoing development and growth of our team we are looking for a senior rail safety consultant to join us.
In this role you will be responsible for the leadership of safety-based projects aimed at providing through-life technical assurance support to our clients in the rail sector. You will be expected to:
- Develop Technical Solution Strategies in response to client problems and requirements.
- Act as a Technical Lead/Integrator responsible for coherent delivery of our programmes to our clients.
- Support business development activities through stakeholder engagement and managing key client relationships.
- Lead or provide technical input to proposals/bid.
- Given the breadth of services and markets in which we operate this role will also provide you with the opportunity to apply your safety expertise in sectors other than rail.
- Safety Case development for rolling stock, electrification, signalling, ERTMS, high speed rail or other forms of infrastructure
- Safety Management System development and application
- Hazard identification methods and risk analysis
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Independent Safety Assessment
- Key rail safety legislation and standards e.g. CSM RA and CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129
If you are interested in joining the team please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you feel you’d be a good fit for this role.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us. We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.