Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Frazer-Nash is a leading systems engineering and technology consulting firm with a proven pedigree in helping Clients to understand and overcome complex problems. Aligned with this core capability for complex problem solving we have been rapidly expanding our support to Clients at the business strategy layer, and have expanded our teams delivering a range of services across a range of disciplines, including strategic, economic and business transformation activities (Technical Management Consultancy)
We are driving an ambitious and exciting plan for the further expansion of our Technical Management Consulting service and are looking for a number of highly experienced individuals to join us on our journey.
What is the role and what will you be doing?
This role offers you the opportunity to shape the strategic vision, evolve internal capability and drive market growth.
The role is predominantly market facing with an emphasis on creating new client relationships with both existing and new clients across our core and new markets. You will be responsible for both working autonomously to identify and convert opportunity as well as working with specific parts of our Business Manager community to collaboratively develop and win strategic campaigns.
You will also act as a Solution Architect; working closely with clients to understand their problems and work out how we can provide a valuable and tailored solution to address their needs and deliver successful outcomes. As a result, you will work closely in collaboration with our technical teams and business management community to inform on the market need and inform capability development. You will work with these teams to shape successful proposals and lead/support important programmes of work through their initial stages of delivery.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
Specifically, we are looking for highly experienced individuals who will work with us to drive market expansion, open up and convert opportunities, and work closely with Clients to shape delivery solutions which meet their needs.
We are looking for senior level individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in leading complex transformation and organisational change
- Significant consultancy experience
- Demonstrated capability to develop new business and achieve significant market growth
- Proven capability to forge strong relationships and communicate at the board level
- Design and implementation of organisation design and change strategies
- (Desirable) Experience in leading clients through cultural change
- Demonstrated experience in the above areas in one or more of the following markets: Defence, Energy, Central Government, Transport and/or Infrastructure.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Supporting clients to inform technology (incl. digital) and/or future investment strategies
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior level stakeholders and influence at senior levels within both Client organisations and within the business
- Ability to solution architect & problem solve
- Energy, passion and drive; results driven
- Ability to lead and be autonomous, and work effectively as part of a team