Frazer-Nash has been providing expertise in the design and analysis of rotating machinery for more than two decades. We use our extensive experience to help our clients comply with operational regulations, and to develop enhancements that maximise the life and efficiency of their products and facilities.
Optimising gas turbine systems
We optimise the performance of gas turbine systems and components. With a deep understanding of material behaviour, we carry out in-depth structural, vibration and impact analysis. We apply our diverse industry experience to enhance existing designs and deliver cost-effective improvements to clients.
Our skills and services
- Gas turbine engine design
- Structures and vibration analysis
- Hot component lifing (creep / fatigue / fretting)
- Ancillary equipment design
- Test rigs (concept to installation) – Blade-Off, compressor, turbine and combustion
- Gas turbine engine testing and monitoring
- Root cause failure investigations
- Ground support equipment design
- Noise and vibration
- Environmental noise