Frazer-Nash is a leading systems, engineering and technology company. We help organisations deliver innovative engineering and technology solutions to make lives safe, secure, sustainable, and affordable.
With over 800 employees, we work from a network of eleven UK and four Australian locations. Our people apply their expertise to develop, enhance and protect our clients' critical assets, systems and processes.
We use our skills and talents to ensure a sustainable future for society. Our work helps deliver a safe and secure world, where natural resources are conserved, and clean energy is available to all. And we focus on actions to reduce climate change; supporting rapid and far-reaching transformations in the delivery of energy, security, industry, and transport.
At the heart of our business are a set of self-defined core values. These are part of our DNA and we’re committed to upholding them – internally as part of our Frazer-Nash family; in the way we work with our customers; and when we engage with the wider world.
- At Frazer-Nash, we care about each other; always looking to collaborate and see things from the other person’s point of view
- We offer mutual support, learn from one another, and work as a team to deliver the best results
- Everyone has a voice, and we all make the time to listen
- We will work with openness and collaborate effectively – thinking about our clients and our people, and responding to their needs
- We care about the difference we make to the wider world.
We are trusted
- Effective collaboration is founded upon trust. We earn the trust of our customers and colleagues by delivering on the commitments we have made to them.
We deliver success
- We deliver value and success to our customers and to our business. We continually strive to be the best at what we do.
We want to do things that matter
- We seek out interesting and satisfying work that helps makes a difference in society
- We use our expertise to provide trusted, impartial professional advice to our clients
- By making a difference to today, we benefit the world of tomorrow – so we can all go home each day
knowing that we’ve done something that really mattered.