Successful projects are fully informed from technical, programme and commercial perspectives. Decisions consider all elements of the programme, ensuring that all eventualities are considered and the result has the desired impact on time, cost and quality.
We provide technically-focussed project, programme and engineering management services that help you understand, plan and overcome your project, programme, engineering and commercial challenges.
We always make sure you have the right people and the right blend of skills and industry expertise working with you.
Our programme and project managers are experienced engineers with a recognised project or programme management qualification such as APMP, PRINCE2 or MSP. From a diverse set of backgrounds, our people manage with technical empathy, as they have experience of working across a range of technology sectors.
We can enhance your project management
- Projects need goals and objectives underpinned by an effective and realistic strategy. Our experience can help you define your strategy and goals
- Projects fail through a wide range of factors. We can help you determine the health of your project, and facilitate a rehabilitation process if required
- We can help your organisation become more efficient, by mentoring and coaching your project team
- We can help deliver effective project governance and processes, by enabling you to establish and operate governance arrangements tailored to your business objectives
- We can help you set up a project controls capability, including establishing earned value management systems. Measuring the effectiveness of your project against your milestones and objectives is critical to ascertaining if your project is on track
- Managing risk is central to all projects. We have established risk management processes that can help you successfully manage your risks.
Choosing the right approach
We work with you to develop your programme governance and use our technical, commercial and programme skills to reduce common sources of programme failure. Our people work with your people, helping them to develop the skills needed to identify, diagnose and address issues before they impact on your business.
The Association of Project Managers (APM)
Frazer-Nash is committed to the professional development of project and programme management. We are a member of the APM Corporate Partnership Programme. Find out more about APM.