We provide specialist cyber security services to public and private sector clients, helping you to identify, analyse, mitigate and manage your information risk using a number of world-renowned methodologies.
Our consultants have a long and successful track record of delivering effective information risk management that is tailored to your business; providing general compliance, integration and alignment with your business processes, cost effectiveness, and improved stakeholder awareness and reporting.
Delivering a wide range of cyber security services to clients in government, defence, regulated and other industries, our expert team has decades of experience of assessing and managing organisations’ cyber security risk, and of providing advice across enterprise-scale IT installations, portable assets, aircraft, ships, vehicles, communications, process control and safety-related systems.
The services we offer include:
- Supporting and managing your government security accreditation processes
- Helping you comply with industry regulations and standards on cybersecurity, includingrequirements for rail and the civil nuclear sector
- Security standards assessment compliance, for example for ISO27001, cloud computing guidelines, IEC 62443, or the EU Security of Networks and Information Systems (NIS) Directive
- Risk assessment and management, including legacy government approaches and current recommended methods such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP800-53
- Working with you to develop your cyber security strategies, risk governance and organisational risk frameworks
- Supporting the alignment of your cyber security and safety management, governance and assurance approaches
Undertaking cyber security research, for example for the security of artificial intelligence solutions, security in the supply chain, and security for novel technologies.