With specialist knowledge of information management, data modelling, web based geographical information systems (GIS) and standards, our experts support your business to assure, manage and exploit information to meet your needs.
We can help you to:
- Assure your information, through our proven expertise across the C4ISTAR domain and by assessing your organisational risk and resilience against potential threats
- Exploit your data by quickly extracting the useful information you need, and offering post-processing and data visualisation support that can reduce your costs and improve performance
- Use geospatial information to gain a strategic and commercial advantage.
Managing your geographic information systems (GIS) and geospatial data
Our consultants have over 20 years' experience of designing, enhancing and managing your GIS and geospatial data, with broad experience across a wide range of industries.
With practical experience of designing geospatially-enabled solutions and roadmaps in complex environments, they provide advice on solutions – including open standards and open source solutions – that can deliver automated location-based intelligence, and inform and support your decision making.
Our expertise includes:
- GIS design and modelling
- Strategy and road-mapping for technology adoption
- Earth observation and remote sensing
- Geospatial Solution Architecture.