- Electronic circuit design and analysis
- Proof of concept development
- Embedded software development and analysis
- High integrity development support
- Independent verification and validation
- Smart and programmable device assessment
- Model-based Systems Engineering, SysML and requirements for electronic systems
- Hardware in the loop and test-rig
- Electronic system modelling and simulation
- FPGA implementation and testbench development
I have over 15 years' experience in the electronics industry, working across the project and product life cycles to analyse, develop and maintain embedded electronic systems.
Embedded electronic systems are everywhere around us. They support every kind of modern industry and enable our way of life. I apply systems concepts and detailed knowledge of electronics and software design to support our clients in maintaining their existing high reliability systems and help them to efficiently develop the next generation of those systems.
Electronics, control and software are tightly integrated but must work together, often presenting complex integration challenges in a small product. I’ve been involved in a huge range of projects with Frazer-Nash, across the rail, aerospace/defence and energy sectors. Each sector has its own processes, body of experience, best practices, and insights which can be applied to the others.
In my current role, I lead a team of engineers who are passionate about solving challenging problems, delivering tangible results and doing meaningful work.