Our experts deliver innovative engineering solutions that make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. We help you to not only achieve compliance with regulations, and reduce your organisation’s environmental impact, but also support your drive towards environmental sustainability.
We help your organisation to manage its environmental risk. By helping you to meet environmental policy and regulatory requirements, we enable you to identify and reduce your exposure to risk and financial liabilities. Working collaboratively with you, we support you to prepare for and manage your risks, and the liabilities that can result.
Amongst the many skills we can offer are:
- Environmental aspects, risk and impact assessments
- Strategic environmental assessments
- Best available techniques (BAT) studies and gap analyses
- Regulatory compliance advice and support
- Environmental permitting and exemption registrations
- Development of environmental management systems
- Environmental risk and compliance auditing
- Post diligence auditing/risk management
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Design for the environment
- Options appraisals and optioneering
- Waste minimisation and management strategy
- Disposal planning for major systems
- Divestiture regulatory compliance
- Environmental liability analyses
- Sustainability appraisal
- Equator Principles
- Sustainable procurement and supply chain management
- Pre-acquisition/transactional environmental due diligence
- Development of environmental cases for major acquisition projects
Climate resilience appraisal and Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) framework.