We are not tied to any hardware or software products and specialise in the design of open systems architectures to drive interoperability and support technical and commercial flexibility. Our services are complemented by the specialist geospatial expertise for Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
We offer a full range of services which can be configured to support wholesale transformation projects, or small-scale, targeted capability enhancements. Key services include:
- Developing architectures to define technology strategy and solution components
- With reach-back to specialists in data analytics, cloud platforms, software engineering, networks and security.
- Using Enterprise Architecture frameworks to guide open systems development
- Implementation of TOGAF Architecture Framework
Data Architecture and modelling
- Data modelling, including relational and graph modelling
- Semantic modelling, including taxonomy and ontology development
- Open data architecture, including Q-FAIR assessment
- Data registry and catalogue development
- Metadata management
- Specialist geospatial data architecture services
- Stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Conducting workshops, interviews and surveys to reveal user problems, frustrations and experience
- Communicating insights via structured Use Cases and User Stories
- Agile delivery aligned to government standards.
- Option and evaluation analysis
We are experienced in handling highly sensitive information, with the ability to separate teams as necessary for security and conflict of interest requirements. We are ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus certified.