We provide an extensive range of skills and expertise that helps government to design, operate and maintain better services, delivering savings at a time when public spending is under huge pressure. Offering strategic advice, underpinned by world-leading technical excellence, we make a positive difference to the world around us.
Our services to government include:
Techno-economic analysis and strategic advisory
- We support better decision making - we support decision makers to manage complex systems and deliver better outcomes for the public
- We deliver successful projects - we support efficient and effective delivery of projects with improved performance over time.
- We champion Social Value and Natural Capital - we offer Green Book compliant appraisal services that focus on Social Value and Natural Capital.
Digital services to government
- We design open systems - our Open Systems approach is fully aligned with the GDS Technology Code of Practice.
- We make sense of complexity - our GIS consultancy services offer the expertise to harness the wealth of data now available to decision makers
- We offer security in cyber space - our chartered security professionals offer a comprehensive suite of services to analyse and mitigate cyber risk.
Asset management and technical innovation
- We champion innovation - we help to find innovative solutions to operational service and policy delivery challenges.
- We maximises asset value - we help our clients maximise the value of their assets and optimise the balance of cost, risks and performance.
- We champion GovTech - our engineering expertise and experience delivers successful R&D programmes on behalf of government.
We work with:
- Central Government
- Industry Regulators
- Executive Agencies
- Arm’s Length Bodies
- Local Government
- Emergency Services
- The NHS