With over 25 years’ experience in the energy and infrastructure sector, we help government to shape strategy, regulate key markets and drive cutting-edge research into future technologies.
Intelligently conceived infrastructure is one of the five pillars of the government’s modern Industrial Strategy. Implemented in an integrated way, it can increase productivity and improve sustainability, supporting society to achieve its full potential. Our understanding of energy, transport and digital technology means we can model and design the needs of future smart cities and communities, helping government and industry to address the challenges and opportunities of an ever-accelerating digital revolution.
- Resilience for critical national infrastructure (CNI): we use our expertise to assess critical national assets’ risk, and resilience against potential threats, providing advice to minimise vulnerabilities
- Sense from complexity: our Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) consultancy services help government harness the wealth of data now available to decision makers, and maximise its value
- Cyber security: our chartered security professionals protect systems and data, analysing and mitigating cyber risk, and providing advice and assurance to ISO27001 and other standards
- Maximised asset value: from Internet of Things (IoT) applications to automation to digital twinning we enable organisations to maximise the value of their digital assets
We provide support to organisations including:
- Department for Business Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- National Infrastructure Commission (NIC)
- Department for Transport (DfT)
- Office of Rail and Road (ORR)
- Office for Nuclear Regulation (ONR)
- Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (OFGEM)
- The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Highways England
- Network Rail