At Frazer-Nash, our pedigree in the delivery of naval programmes is extensive, and this expertise and experience is on-hand to support all realms of government maritime. Whether programme management, platform design, or socio-economic assessments, we have many years' experience of being a trusted partner to government in the UK and Australia.
Amongst our many successes delivering to government, we are responsible for the following:
- 'Customer friend' roles, supporting government in complex procurement programmes from start to end
- Safety and environmental assessments
- Concept and basic design studies for government-operated ships
- Socio-economic assessments and cost-benefit analyses to support investment or spending decisions
- Full knowledge of HM Treasury's Green Book code
- Complex risk modelling of maritime operations to support government procurement decisions