Fluid flow is a highly complex phenomenon. It is typically highly three dimensional, unsteady and may involve multiple different chemical species or phases. Within engineering projects fluids may be a valuable commodity, a source of energy, a vehicle to transfer heat or power or may present an undesirable hazard, source of noise and vibration or structural load. Whether fluids are a valuable asset to your project, or a hazard, we help you understand how to manage them.
Whatever your requirement, we use a combination of component and system level tools to appraise the behaviour, loads and risks associated with your fluid systems.
Some of the many services that we offer include:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Flow network and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) assessment
- Gas and vapour dispersion, explosive atmosphere management, ATEX, DSEAR, blast assessment
- External and high-speed aerodynamics
- Vessel hydrodynamics and riser systems
- Multiphase flows and separation technologies
- Process system design support
- Flow induced vibration and flow generated noise
- Air quality assessments and wind comfort analysis
- Corrosion protection system analysis