Frazer-Nash helps the marine energy sector to develop commercially viable tidal and wave projects. We provide technical, project and risk advice for device developers, utility companies and investors.
Developing world leading technology
We work closely with you on the design, testing and optimisation of marine devices, helping to make both wave and tidal power a reality. Our work on array modelling and design performance analysis has led to the creation of world leading technology – combined with our techno-economic modelling capability, we are reducing risk for investors and helping our clients fund the next generation of marine power generation. We also help you maintain and protect your assets, delivering guidance on installation, operation, maintenance and safety.
Our skills and services
- Concept design and device optimisation
- Structural design
- Electrical and control design
- Fluid structure interaction
- Corrosion engineering
- Installation and O&M modelling
- Reliability, survivability and supportability
- Resource assessment
- Health and safety assurance
- Risk and requirements management
- Technical due diligence
- Market and policy research