In order to get the best out of your assets, you need to know the condition of your equipment and systems. This enables you to undertake better long-term planning, prevents loss of revenue and reputation, and improves safety across your business.
We support you, by finding the root cause of engineering problems using a blend of traditional and cutting-edge measurement and trials technologies. To help you get the best from your people and engineering assets we provide:
- Condition and structural health monitoring system design, specification, procurement and commissioning
- Specification and management of test and inspection programmes
- Structural testing campaigns
- Thermal and flow performance testing campaigns
- Vibration, acoustics and modal testing campaigns.
During all our testing campaigns we attend your sites, develop bespoke test plans that meet your needs, provide ongoing support with data analysis and interpretation to trace the root cause of problems, and offer mitigation options.
Our trials and condition monitoring experts deploy a whole suite of measurement technology to help you overcome your challenges: from strain gauges and accelerometers, to state-of-the-art optical techniques that collect full-field data to provide answers more quickly than ever before.