At Frazer-Nash, we understand and care about the assets that deliver safe, secure, and sustainable lifestyles. In a world of rising expectations and rapid change, we use a disciplined and sustainable approach to influence the product (equipment, service, system or systems) design, and develop support solutions to optimise product supportability and through life costs (TLC).
We help you achieve the best performance from your vital assets, balanced with cost-effective management, through our whole-of-life analysis and support.
Our specialists in reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) bring their skills and expertise to assess your assets, and then develop a RAM strategy from a strong base of evidence. We draw on techniques including failure mode effects and criticality analysis (FMECA), reliability block diagrams, and reliability centred maintenance (RCM), to understand asset maintenance significant items. This will help you plan, manage and sustain the future of your assets with confidence.
Our team help ensure your key capabilities are receiving the optimal support package, whether in transportation, energy, defence, or essential services. From development of support concepts, strategies and plans, to supporting analyses such as level of repair analysis (LORA), through to modelling of through-life support, Frazer-Nash is a partner that cares about delivering the best support solution for you.
Our RAM and integrated logistic support (ILS) services include:
- Development of RAM strategies
- Assessment of in-service or future failures, through FMECA, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), RCM and LORA
- Maintenance optimisation, including RCM, developing standard operating procedures (SOPs), and maintenance task analyses (MTA)
- ILS plans, concepts and strategies
- Front end logistic support analysis
- Modelling – from reliability across a system, to spares, availability, and support costs through the life cycle of a project
- Obsolescence management, to minimise the impact of obsolescence on your inventory, and to realise mitigating solutions and associated replacement costs
- Asset supportability, test, evaluation and verification, to provide a robust evidence framework
- Supportability risk management
- Assistance to tender development and assessments