Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary range: £24,500 to £26,500 per annum
Working Pattern: We operate a flexible hybrid working pattern at Frazer-Nash, with time split between the office and working from home.
Closing date for this role is 1st March but we would encourage early applications
A credit controller plays an important role in ensuring cashflow and delivering overall financial support to the wider Finance function and business, with a particular focus on supporting the beginning of our finance processes for customers.
Expected to work with minimal supervision; being able to plan, organise and manage their own workload.
Reporting to the Assistant Management Accountant, the Credit Controller has primary responsibility for:
• Prompt payment of sales invoices by from our customers.
• Contacting customers to ascertain invoice status and recording situation.
• Follow up as appropriate to unlock barriers to payment with Frazer-Nash project team and customer.
• Regular and constant engagement on outstanding invoices till receipt of cash
• Establish good working relationships with customers to enhance chances of swift payment.
• Where customer has bespoke needs that are holding up delay of payment, support business as required.
• Forecast profile of cash receipts over coming months based on knowledge of outstanding sales invoices.
• Prepare weekly debtor report for business and reconcile to the nominal ledger.
• Prepare monthly report on business debt metrics.
• Support business with any queries around debt.
• Respond promptly to general queries from staff and customers (as required).
• Other assignments and projects (as required) Quality Assurance, Data Protection and Client Confidentiality.
• Adhere to the Frazer-Nash Consultancy Quality Manual and Handbook of Quality Procedures.
• To be aware of Data Protection requirements and adhere to client confidentiality.
• Proven ability to provide accurate results in a timely manner with a strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent PC skills in particular intermediate Excel skills
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.