As an Enterprise Transformation Programme Lead on our largest and most strategic programme, you will work with industry leading delivery, engineering and change specialists. You will influence, support and leverage expertise to provide innovative solutions to complex client challenges as a thought leader at a senior/director level.
You will lead an integrated programme team comprising representatives from our client, their Tier 1 supply chain and their end customer. You will bring a proven track record in designing and implementing enterprise level transformations at the most senior of levels, applying best practise and strategic thinking to provide improved efficiencies and effective in ways of working across the supply chain. You will be expected to guide all stakeholders through their own unique change journey and your ability to work collaboratively with the client will win their trust and confidence. You will be able and willing to work on any task, at any level and deliver to an exceptionally high standard, excelling in our promises to secure our position as the trusted consultancy to lead these enterprise level transformations. You will ensure the benefits of the enterprise transformation are realised, which will involve bringing stakeholders together to enable timely and difficult decision making.
Alongside leading the delivery of the transformation programme, you will also be expected to create and pursue new business opportunities associated with this campaign. You will ensure it delivers the strategic direction of the account and that it fulfils annual order intake targets. You will build critical customer relationships and have an ability to connect with people regardless of seniority and experience, to seek out areas for growth. You will develop stakeholder maps and engagement plans to shape these opportunities, aligning our offerings to their complex challenges and using your commercial acumen to support them in finding innovative ways to secure funding. You will lead these opportunities through our sales lifecycle, creating complex proposals aligning to the changing demands of the client whilst gaining approvals to ensure successful delivery.
Consultancy skills are key to our success. As one of our most experienced consultants you will be expected to navigate the team through ambiguity and conflicting priorities. As one of our most experienced consultants, you will have the ability to demonstrate your successes in both Business Development and Transformation Programme delivery
The Enterprise Transformation Programme Lead role is accountable for:
- Leading an integrated programme team comprising cross industry senior stakeholders to design, deliver and implement a business transformation solution;
- Leading the internal campaign to meet the specific business strategy and objectives:
Both aspects of this role require the following:
Lead stakeholder engagement and communication
- Collaborates with and facilitates stakeholder groups to fully address client needs and implement solutions.
- Identifies the communication and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communication/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
- Manages and shapes expectations of key programme stakeholders.
- Gathers feedback to allow timely improvement.
Establish, monitor, direct and deliver to agreed outcomes and realise agreed business benefits.
- Plans, directs and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement the solution from initiation to final transition into operational delivery.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on Programme delivery and Campaign-related activities.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue, and capital expenditure against budget.
- Supports internal and external programme control boards, assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Implements cross-functional risk and opportunity management activities.
Ensure the campaign supports the account strategy and develop new business opportunities.
- Develops and communicates campaign plans to drive forward the strategy.
- Customer Opportunity Identification, development, and conversion to order intake aligned to campaigns objectives and account strategy.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Implements demand management analysis, planning activities and reviews new business proposals.
- Works with business representatives to agree and implement short-term and medium-term modifications to resource demand.
- Proven record and experience of delivering in large complex enterprise level transformation programmes
- Experience in defence industry essential.
- Initiates influential relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers, and partners at senior management/director level, including industry leaders.
- Leads on collaboration with a diverse range of stakeholders across competing objectives within the organisation.
- Communicates authoritatively at all levels across the account and business to both technical and nontechnical audiences, articulating both account & business objectives.
- Creatively applies a wide range of innovative and/or management principles to realise business benefits aligned to the organisational strategy.
- Makes decisions which impact the achievement of account objectives and financial performance.