Role - Information Assurance and Security Consultant
Location: All UK offices considered
Salary: £47,500 to £55,000 depending on experience.
Working Pattern: We operate a flexible hybrid working pattern at Frazer-Nash, with time split between the office, client sites and working from home.
Frazer-Nash is an engineering technology consultancy that specialises in delivering innovative solutions to make lives secure, sustainable, and affordable. Our people are an integral part of this vision. Our Security and Risk Management Services enable our customers to understand their business risks and develop tailored solutions to enhance business and security culture.
Our Information Security Consultants work across several technical areas dependant on their individual skill sets, if you are looking for opportunities in any of these areas we would be keen to have a chat with you:
- Information Security - Identification and management of security risks to Business Information within Complex Systems.
- Cyber Security - Identification and management of security risks to Information Technology, Operational Technology and supporting processes.
- Resilience - Plan, manage and recover from adverse events that may compromise a Business or System.
- Physical Security - Manage the protection of physical, human and logical assets from malicious attacks.
- Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security strategies, policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to our clients’ business environments and priorities;
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans;
- Proposing and developing innovative security solutions to complex customer security challenges.
- The Information Assurance and Security Group delivers projects, varying in nature and size, to multiple interesting and challenging domains including Transport & Industry, UK Government Critical National Infrastructure and National Security and Defence.
- Have experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments.
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area.
- Has experience working in a client facing role.
- Experience/knowledge of the GOV ASSURE scheme would be advantageous.
- Experience/knowledge and practical application of ISO27000 family is highly desirable.