We are an integrated strategic improvement partner to an international defence company involved in capital projects who is seeking to improve programme and engineering delivery performance and governance. This activity forms the core part of an organisational and functional transformation being rolled out across a portfolio of key programmes, with facilitation and training being conducted in a highly collaborative and supportive manner.
- Actively seeks and creates business opportunities that will serve the client and aligns with Key Account strategy.
- Acts with integrity at all times and promotes the FNC values through behaviours.
- Initiates influential relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the client organisation. Agile approach and ability to connect and build rapport at any level within the client organisation.
- Creatively applies wide range of innovative and / or management principles to realise business benefits aligned to both FNC and clients overall strategy.
- Take decisions that actively align with client, account and FNC organisational objectives.
- Communicates authoritatively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborates with and facilitates stakeholder groups to fully address client needs.
- Identifies the communication and relationship needs of stakeholder groups and capable of creating an effective Comms and Engagement brief and support the Comms team throughout its creation and implementation.
- PMO Implementation: Extensive experience of designing and implementing a successful PMO to act as the mind of an organisation or programme.
- Risk Management: Deep risk management knowledge and experience of establishing an active risk management culture within organisations and projects. Establishing a proactive approach to risk management and implement risk management strategies to mitigate potential project risks.
- Drive a benefits realisation and outcome-driven culture.
- Consistent Information and Knowledge management approach to standardize and document PMO structure, policies, procedures, and processes that are aligned to best industry standards, to promote consistent project execution and facilitate decision making.
- Design and develop appropriate and tailorable governance structures to enable effective, informed decision making, with clear channels for information flows though the organisation.
- Embed continuous improvement as business as usual throughout the organization.
- Support to organisational and enterprise resource Management to ensure efficient decisions on priortisation, resourcing and recruitment can be made to support successful strategic outcomes.
- Define and track key performance metrics for project success that are fully aligned to the wider organization. Ensuring reporting, analysis and tracking occurs regularly.