Job Title: Reporting and Data Analyst
Salary range: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
Working Pattern: We operate a flexible hybrid working pattern at Frazer-Nash, with time split between the office and working from home.
Closing date for this role is 7th March but we would encourage early applications.
Business Systems is the department that manages the Information Technology systems and software for Frazer-Nash. Its primary purpose is to ensure that Frazer-Nash staff are provided with the right tools and software to keep them delivering to our clients.
As a department we also aim to keep the business fully informed of it’s progress through reporting and to keep us at the cutting edge of technology.
The Reporting and Data Analyst will produce, improve and maintain the critical reporting that the Business needs in order to understand progress and make informed decisions on where to take the Business next. The successful applicant will work closely with the Business and Technical Axis, along with our Finance department, generating Financial reports.
This challenging role will allow you to expand your experience in developing reports in Power BI and managing reporting infrastructures using the latest Cloud Technologies. Alongside this, opportunities to work with and understand Dynamics 365 and Project Operations. You will be centrally involved in providing and maintaining new and existing Business System solutions, working within a forward thinking group, looking to keep ahead of the technology curve as we support the Business and all of its endeavours.
- Previous experience of Power BI (report and dashboard development)
- Data Modelling
- DAX; ETL processing (Data Warehousing)
- SQL Language/Query
- Knowledge and experience of Azure Data Lakes and Azure Synapse
- Ability to understand Business & Finance Processes, gathering requirements and translating them into solutions
- Strengths in communication, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of an ERP system.
- Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365
- Knowledge and experience of Azure
- Knowledge and experience of M365 environments
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Power Platform
- Ability to balance the demands of project and support related work.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.