Job Title: Requirements Consultant
Salary range: £55,000 to £70,000 per annum
Locations considered: Manchester, Warrington or Burton.
Working Pattern: We operate a flexible hybrid working pattern at Frazer-Nash, with time split between the office, client sites and working from home.
Closing date for this role is 29th February 2024 but we would encourage early applications
We are a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative engineering to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. Our people join us to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Our people stay with us because they value our supportive team environment and the career opportunities provided by our sustained growth.
Our Requirements & Systems Engineering Group delivers high value consultancy services across a range of sectors including Nuclear, Defence, Space, Infrastructure and Electrical Power. We apply Systems Thinking to help clients elicit both technical and non-technical requirements across their entire project lifecycle, often taking complete ownership of the projects requirements processes and database.
As a result of high demand for our services we are seeking a new member to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team, to be based in Manchester, Warrington or Burton.
The role requires you to spearhead on designing and implementing R&A processes and procedures, whilst simultaneously building strong client relationships and managing a project team, often across multiple projects simultaneously.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project and technical oversight of deliverables;
- Producing high quality proposals and bids of complex or multi-disciplinary nature;
- Managing projects to time, cost and quality expectations;
- Building and leading enduring client relationships;
- Providing technical mentoring to less experienced team members;
We expect the applicant to have the following experience and attributes:
- Leading requirement elicitation workshops;
- Developing requirements at varying levels of abstraction;
- Working with requirements tools such as IBM DOORS, Jama, Dimensions RM;
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE);
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering practices and processes;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial with an instinct for growth;
- Be commercially astute;
- Be a confident communicator, able to interact with clients, colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.