This role could also be based at Glasgow, Gloucester, Bristol or Burton depending on the successful candidate's preference.
We are a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative engineering to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. Our people join us to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Our people stay with us because they value our supportive team environment and the career opportunities provided by our sustained growth.
At Frazer-Nash we care and the work we do makes a difference in the world. Our Clean Energy business is growing rapidly and we are looking to build and expand our safety engineering offering into this market. We are searching for driven, self-starting consultants with safety experience in Clean Energy systems such as Hydrogen, Lithium Battery Storage or Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage.
If you are excited about the prospect of advising clients and government on finding safe solutions for technical challenges to unlock a net zero future, please apply.
Successful applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Physics or Maths.
- Be Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
- Safety Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Clean Energy systems such as Hydrogen, Lithium Battery Storage or Carbon Capture Utilisation and Storage.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment.
- A history of involvement in large multi-disciplinary projects
- A track record of working successfully with clients and developing new business.