We are a systems and engineering technology consultancy that helps organisations deliver innovative engineering to make lives safe, secure, sustainable and affordable. Our people join us to make an impact on the world and to learn from some of the best minds in the industry. Our people stay with us because they value our supportive team environment and the career opportunities provided by our sustained growth.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Are you passionate about managing, coaching and motivating people? We have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced HR Operations professional to join our thriving and developing team.
Our HR team are here to support our people and the HR Operations team support all operational HR queries and our HR Business Partners, Recruitment Team and L&D Team. We strive to deliver a first class HR service to our customers through continuous improvement and using our technology to our best advantage.
HR Operations support all aspects of HR administration, payroll and people data for our employee population. We onboard new starters, offboard leavers, process all employee changes, support with HR queries, employee benefits administration and assisting the HRBPs with employee relations activities.
The team are based at our Dorking office but the role could be based at another of our UK offices for the right candidate. We are happy to talk about flexible working.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Experience of HR Shared Service environments with an understanding of what good looks like in terms of supporting HRBPs, Recruitment, L&D and payroll across the HR department.
- Highly competent understanding of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding new starters, offboarding leavers and employee changes
- Experience of key annual HR activities such as employee benefits renewals, salary review and bonus
- Strong relationship building skills and customer service ethos to maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail to effectively quality check the output from People Services, operating professionally, confidentially and within the GDPR 2018 regulations
- Experience of leading and developing a team would be highly beneficial
- Continuous improvement outlook to seek opportunities to enhance the HR delivery service, automate our processes and improve our service efficiency
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- CIPD Level 7 qualification strongly preferred (or working towards or part-qualified)
- Understanding of UK and international employment law and payroll highly desirable
- Experience of employee relations processes preferred