Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us.
We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.
Information Security Consultant
Potential for flexible location: Basingstoke, Bristol, Burton, Dorchester, Dorking, Glasgow, Gloucester, Plymouth, Warrington
Frazer-Nash has an established team of information and system security professionals working on both security-specific and multi-disciplinary assignments alongside our physical security, safety, systems and engineering colleagues across the business.
We are expanding our team in order to deliver our growing portfolio of projects to a variety of diverse customers. The roles will suit qualified professionals who are looking for the next step in their career, working on projects that frequently involve new and innovative technologies across enterprise systems.
Consultants can be based in any of our United Kingdom offices but we support flexible working. In addition consultants will be expected to work on client sites. In return, we offer challenging and rewarding work and a competitive rewards package.
We require knowledgeable and conscientious individuals who are looking for a challenging role delivering real benefits to clients on a full or part-time basis. You will work on assignments, which vary in nature and size, and will be expected to contribute to managing project delivery and supporting our Business Managers to win new business.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing security advice and guidance to clients in respect of their existing systems, technical refresh plans and/or their latest projects;
- Writing, reviewing and supervising the development of system security policies and other documents to meet corporate or regulatory requirements;
- Identifying and establishing good security governance principles, procedures and documents appropriate to clients’ business environments and priorities; and
- Identifying and assessing information and system security risks and producing appropriate risk management and remediation plans.
- The ability to consider and propose innovative security solutions to complex customer security challenges
The following requirements are essential to the role:
- Have experience of carrying out security risk assessment and management assignments in complex environments;
- Hold appropriate qualifications, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) / Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or be able to demonstrate significant experience in this area.