Closing date is 15th August but we would encourage early applications
Salary £22,500 to £25,000 pa depending on experience
We are flexible and would consider candidates looking for either part-time and full- time hours.
Do you love to plan and coordinate learning activities, events and programmes?
Are you talented in organising activities, juggling multiple priorities and passionate about co-ordinating learning events that make a difference?
We are looking for an experienced Learning Co-ordinator to work within our busy Learning Team to plan, organise, communicate and coordinate the learning activity across the company.
The coordinators are:
• Responsible for all learning service administration as outlined throughout this profile and as requested by the Learning Lead or Line Manager.
• First point of contact for all learning related queries either on the phone, video call or email.
• Responsible for the learning administration processes working to ensure learning efficiency and effectiveness.
• Responsible for external Learning requests including liaison with suppliers and colleagues, arranging payments, and managing training records.
• Management of Learning/HR databases ensuring up to date and accurate at all times, including training requests, materials, records, learning progress, evaluation and events.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external deliverers to enable efficient and effective delivery of internal courses, induction, team building, conferences, and psychometric testing.
• Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for learning activity and evaluation.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
• Previous experience working in a Learning (HR) environment
• Strong administration skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• High degree of accurately and attention to detail
• Good standard of competence in Microsoft packages
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
• Flexible, enthusiastic and positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Desirable: It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
• Experience of Learning Management Systems or HR Systems
• Knowledge of up-to-date learning practices
Due to the nature of the work that Frazer-Nash Consultancy undertake, candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening and must be able to satisfy clearance criteria for UK National Security Vetting.